Recording calls for compliance. Recordings are stored securely in the cloud for as long as you need, depending on your data retention policy, or to comply with regulations such as MiFID II, which require you to store recordings for seven years.
Simple discovery with a single view
Secure and compliant storage
Robust call recording
- Smartnumbers records the call while it is in the network. This ensures the integrity, reliability and accuracy of all call recordings, and removes the reliance on local infrastructure so calls aren’t missed.
- Smartnumbers is network carrier agnostic and able to capture calls even if you’re using multiple network operators.
Complements your ecosystem
- Recordings can be captured and stored in the Smartnumbers service, or exported to your chosen compliance solution.
- Alternatively, call recordings can be imported into Smartnumbers for storage and to provide a single interface to quickly locate recordings that would otherwise be siloed in different systems.
Data assurance and compliance
- Data can be stored in multiple data centres in each region with multiple layers of operational and physical security.
- Data is compliant with global data protection regulations.
- The Smartnumbers platform is ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accredited.
Secure mobile call recording
- iOS or Android app – no need to change networks or install a new SIM.
- Record calls on any corporate-provided or personally-owned device.
- Automatically encrypt calls and texts to the highest standards of security and store in the cloud. Files are tamper-proof once stored so you stay compliant.