Real-time reporting & visual insights
Call DNA™ analysis
- Smartnumbers patented Call DNA™ technology assigns a risk score to calls by examining more than 200 features derived from carrier-level call signalling data.
- Each incoming call is tagged in real-time with the level of risk the call represents, such as:
- Spoofed numbers
- Withheld calls
- Call type, such as VoIP
- Calls from bad actors, including calls where the presentation ID is withheld
- Calls from international locations
- Suspicious behaviour such as repeat calls, especially from withheld numbers
Actionable call risk score
- We assign each incoming call with a fraud risk score in real-time using the Call DNA™ risk model that has been created by analysing millions of calls.
- Calls that surpass the risk threshold can be sent to a diverted call route depending on your policy.
Smartnumbers is network agnostic and cloud-based so doesn’t require any new equipment. We work with your telecoms provider and use your existing telecoms infrastructure, so no changes are required to your inbound telephony system.
- We enable you to manage suspicious calls and control / limit the volume of diverted calls to ensure specialist teams aren’t overwhelmed.
- Control if potentially fraudulent calls should be redirected or not.
- Configure the routing of trusted and high-risk calls for each customer facing number.
- Manage the volume of suspicious calls that are diverted per hour.